Friday, May 4, 2012

We're almost there!

I can't believe it! Here we are a mere 60 days after construction started on my beautiful new Venice home by Ryan and we have our final walk through next week!! We received our closing letter in the mail yesterday... 25 days from now we will have keys in our hot little hands (barring any catastrophe!!)  

I am a wreck of mixed emotions! I'm excited but more than a little freaked out. I have to admit there was a little bit of comfort in being a life long renter, knowing that there was always someone ELSE who was ultimately responsible if the furnace died or the pipes burst... now it's all on US! Lucky me DH is such a handyman around the house ;)  Of course I don't anticipate any serious or significant repairs being necessary any time soon but I don't plan to move EVER again either!! 

Better run from here so I can get some packing and cleaning done :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment