Monday, January 14, 2013

Late holiday post...

I know the holidays have passed, and all of our decorations are now taken down and put away... but I'm finally getting around to posting a few pics of the house all decked out. We don't have NEARLY enough decorations to make me happy, but luckily everything is on sale now and I can pick up new stuff for NEXT YEAR!! Here are a few pics:

pinterest craft! 

entry way

Definitely need to invest in a LOT more lights. Wreaths on the lower level windows but they don't have lights, will need lights or wreaths for upper level next year too.

failed attempt at cinnamon ornaments. at least we had fun doing it!!

one of my favorite new decorations!!

the tree, christmas eve when i got home from work
New Years Eve dinner. So much to celebrate in 2012!
Nothing very impressive but we were excited! Hope everyone has a fantastic 2o13! I'll keep posting updates as we complete our "projects"... next up I think will be closet organizers ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Faith, I love this POST!

    Where did you find the ornament or did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like! I'm not as clever with cute ideas, so the projects are always fun to see, and it's also great when people still post after closing.

    My blog was mostly big on facts, and now I'm documenting the build next door, we'll have to see if anyone is still interested...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the ornament online with a living social or groupon deal from a site called zazzle. I think it cost all of $10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete